20 Ways to Make Your Commodity Classic Experience a Great One!
- Register and make your travel plans early!
- Sign up today for email updates so you can keep current on what’s going to take place in Anaheim
- Bring a fellow farmer, hired hand or family member so you can attend more educational sessions and compare notes.
- If this is your first Commodity Classic, visit the First Time Attendees page to get the inside scoop.
- Come into Anaheim a day early to join one of several unique tours of the area.
- Bring some business cards so you can hand them to people you meet.
- Download the Commodity Classic app to your smart phone or tablet for updates and information at your fingertips.
- Use the floor plan in the program booklet or app to plan your attack on the trade show floor so you don’t miss something important to you.
- Go through the registration packet you get on-site to check on all the cool deals, special events and giveaways.
- Set your alarm and attend an Early Riser Session.
- Attend a What’s New or Mini What’s New session to be among the first to hear about the latest innovations.
- Carry a notepad and pen. There’s a lot of information to gather!
- Wear comfortable shoes. The trade show is huge!
- Get a good seat for the General Session on Wednesday morning.
- Introduce yourself to a farmer from another part of the country—and share information and ideas.
- Attend the live taping of U.S. Farm Report on Wednesday morning.
- Raise your hand and ask a question at a Learning Center Session.
- Sit in on one of the open sessions of your commodity membership association.
- Enjoy the Evening of Entertainment on Thursday featuring World Classic Rockers.
- Have some fun! You deserve it.