What to Bring
A few guidelines on what to pack as you prepare for this year's Commodity Classic:
• Dress Code Whatever you're comfortable wearing. That's the basic rule at Commodity Classic. Jeans. Shorts. Slacks. Polo shirt. T-shirt. It all works for the trade show, General Session and educational sessions. You might want to check the weather forecast before you pack, especially if you intend to take part in tours or spend some time sightseeing. If you're attending one of the member association banquets or dinners, bring along business or business casual attire. Business attire is also standard for delegates at the member association business meetings.
• Comfortable Shoes The trade show is huge, so count on walking a couple of miles during the event. Yes, it's that big.
• Business Cards (if you have them) You'll meet a lot of great contacts. Make sure they remember you.
• Camera Bring your point-and-shoot. Or plan on taking photos with your mobile phone. Between the trade show, the meetings and the city, there will be plenty of memories to capture. And be sure to share your "Classic Moments" on the Commodity Classic Facebook page.
• Notebook & Pen You'll be taking plenty of notes during the educational sessions. You may also want to make notes in your program regarding key exhibitors you want to visit—and meetings you don't want to miss.
• An Open Mind Commodity Classic is a great place to get new ideas and meet new people. We'll do everything we can to make your Commodity Classic a valuable experience. But you can make it even better by taking full advantage of the opportunities to learn and build new relationships.